TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) A sponsorship agreement will only be entered into with companies whose images support the
strategic objectives and values of the event.
2) Sponsor’s products and services are not to adhere to Islamic values.
3) The DISL will determine which team, will represent a particular sponsor, who will be the players
and who will coach a team.
4) Sponsors are not allowed to interfere in the positioning of the teams, players or coaches as well
as the affairs of the team that represent them.
However, their input is greatly appreciated.
5) Sponsors must be willing to follow and adhere to all policies and regulations of the DISL
6) Sponsors are encouraged to attend or send a representative(s) to team matches as spectators and
7) Sponsors are expected to attend or send a representative(s) to the DISL Finals & Awards
8) *At the DISL Finals & Awards Presentation event the DISL shall permit the sponsors to promote
their business activities. Distribution of flyers, display of business banners, demonstration
sessions, sample giveaways, poster display and presentation, etc. must be approved by DISL prior
to the event
9) There will be no compensation in any form, given to any sponsors by the DISL for a team winning
or any other reason
10) A team photo will be arranged by the DISL, if requested, for publishing in their magazine,
newspaper, or promotional materials each player coach or DISL staff has the right to refuse
participation in the photo session for religious or personal reasons.
11) The DISL reserves the right to acknowledge the contribution of any organization that may assist
with operational, entertainment or marketing cost
12) If the Sponsor elects to take a promotional site at the event, all materials for the Sponsor
site(s) are to be provided by the Sponsor. Only the site(s)
space will be provided by the DISL
13) If the Sponsor elects to take a promotional site(s) at the event the Sponsor will, in addition
to the terms and conditions of sponsorship, be bound by terms of Exhibitors. A copy of these
terms and conditions will be provided in advance by the DISL
14) The DISL take no responsibility for the erection and/or dismantling of Sponsor promotional
site(s) and/or Exhibitor booth contents
15) The Sponsor agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the DISL, the facility the owner of
such facility and the City in which the event is being held, and their respective officers,
agents and employees, from and against all bodily and personal injury, loss, claims, or damage
to any person or any property arising in way from the sponsoring company, its employees, agents,
licensees, contractors or customers. The DISL shall not be responsible for loss or damage to
displays or goods belonging to sponsors, whether resulting from fire, storms, acts of god, air
conditioning or heating failure, theft, pilferage, mysterious disappearance or other causes
16) The Sponsor shall not erect any sign, stand, wall and/or obstruction which, in the opinion of
the DISL, interferes with an adjoining Sponsor site or other event activity. If in doubt, the
Sponsor should check with the DISL prior to the commencement of the event
17) The Sponsor shall not, in any way, damage any of the walls, floors or ceilings of internal or
external venues that form part of the event
18) The league will review each sponsor individually.
19) The DISL reserves the right to cancel any of the events included in this sponsorship proposal.
Under such circumstances all sponsorship agreements will be rendered void.
20) Payment terms: Payment becomes due upon signing of the contract.
I hereby agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this document and intend on signing in accordance with the terms set forth herein.
I intend that this letter agreement will become a binding agreement between the DISL and me
DISL reserves the right to accept or reject this application based on their criteria for sponsorship. DISL also reserves the right to cancel or terminate this sponsorship base on any breach of the legal policies.